Bali Hai

I went to Bali to get:

  1. rest
  2. peace
  3. perspective
  4. warm
  5. drunk
I achieved most of those things; hampered only by the fact that my sister is freakin' insane and the fact that the Balinese aren't very big on wine.

Don't get me wrong - beer has it's place in a warm climate, and cocktails are always an excellent medium for the transmission of plastic mermaids and naked-lady swizzle sticks; but I'm a piss pot who likes her fermented grape juices.

No matter. The shopping was fun and the accommodation more than acceptable. And we went to a water slide park. The awesomest water slide park I ever went to (and I've been to at least two others - oh yeah).

I have to admit that I was a little reticent about international holidaying with my sis... and I was correct to be concerned.

More on that in the next post.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ooh, I'm intrigued. Welcome back Cass. Have lunch with me on Saturday? I have a long day of wireless-stealing work ahead of me at the one in ringwood that day, so if you are free come and meet me that would be great.