Valium = FTW

In possibly some of the least excellent timing ever, I'm off to Bali in a week.

Damned terrorists - why can't they focus on being pissed at their parents and maybe stick to blowing them up?

What sense of universal entitlement encourages these people to blow themselves up in public places? Maybe it's my generations-old British heritage, but I don't even like complaining to my waiter if there's a hair in my food.

The original plan was to spend a couple of weeks relaxing and soaking up the value for money; but when I told my mum about it she was all "Ohh - your sister needs a holiday..." So now my sister is coming with me.

My sister suffers from some kind of anxiety disorder.

It gets worse in aeroplanes and when she's out of her comfort zone.

I will be visiting the doctor tomorrow for a fresh Valium prescription and at the first sign of trouble, it's 5mg for her.

No comments: