high school is so 1995

So, yes... That high school reunion thingy. Here is what I learned:

  1. The reason I don't run into anyone I know from high school at the mall is because I don't actually know anyone from high school
  2. Attending a reunion doesn't freak you out as much as you'd think, particularly if you don't actually know anyone
  3. You can get the largest glass of white wine In The World for $3 at the local lawn bowls club
More than that, I learned that what happened in high school stays in high school. Sure, I remember a few things about people that I'm sure they'd wish I didn't - but no one wants to hear about it any more than I want to talk about it.

Except to you, dear intraweb.

Here are some of the things I thought but did not say to people at my high school reunion:
"Hey! You're the chick who pashed my boyfriend at the prom!"
"...wasn't your dad a chicken sexer?"
"It's not my fault you kissed like a corpse. I was just telling it like it was."
"Wow, you're skinny now. Do you have an eating disorder?"
Which brings me to the final lesson; which I didn't so much learn has confirm: I am quite the snarky bitch, yes?

No comments: