Sometimes I wish I were someone else

Just now that someone was Will Betheboy because he so perfectly reflected what I have been saying about music festivals for the past 3 years at least:

"...the idea of a three-day outdoor music fest long ago changed from an awesome idea to proof that Sartre was right when he said hell is other people. This is not a knock on anyone who does attend the festival, I envy your fortitude and willingness to brave the heat and crowds in order to see live music. I am just old, bitter, and my feet hurt."

3 comments:

Will said...

Thanks for mentioning me Cass, I'm glad that someone agrees with me on this. Trust me when i say that being me is vastly overrated. Can I ask you a favor though? Is it possible to change my name in this post to Will Betheboy or anything but my real last name. I have occasional problems with people knowing more about me than I want them to so I try to keep my full name out of the blog world whenever I can. It's probably pointless but I try.

Cass said...

Sorry Will. You'd have thought that after nearly being royally dooced earlier this year, I'd be a little wiser. Alas not.

Will said...

No problem, thanks for fixing it so quickly.